Thursday, May 26, 2016

A Personal Present Story About ME/CFS

IT'S A FUCKING SERIOUS DISEASE, FOLKS!

Oh, sorry for yelling at you, it's nothing personal, it's just the Collective Consciousness of ME/CFS patients SCREAMING for acknowledgement and support by society.

GREAT new film link in right margin.

I'm so sick right now I feel like I'm dying. And all that happened to bring this about was getting my permanent new bridge at the dentist yesterday and not being able to sleep last night.

That's all I want to say because I'm not a whiner or complainer, and because I don't want to turn my readers off, and because I can barely even keep my eyes open right now.

Again and again I will always say---I'm one of the lucky ones with this dd (damn disease). I have a moderate case of it. I'll be back to my normal tomorrow. 95% of my peers would require a up to a week or more to recover.

Thank You for listening.  xo