Friday, May 27, 2016

It Wasn't All Bad!

First off, it's a good thing I couldn't be seen yesterday by anybody but my daughters! At my age, I do the night-sweats thing. (And daytime sweats too it seems.) Being so darn ME/CFS-crashy-sick, I didn't even have the energy or strength to take a three-minute rinse-off shower until 2 p.m. So, I'm glad no one could see me (or smell me!) in my cotton underwear and tank top! I have 14 pairs. That's a clue to how often I do my laundry. I don't mind breaking into sweats throughout the night at all. My bed is my private sweat lodge. I just pull up the covers tighter for the purpose of sweating out toxins (and hopefully some fat)!

After my uberly-refreshing shower (the Structured Water felt like a sacred cleanse), I didn't feel like watching TV, I was too fatigued and brain-fogged to read, and like a gift from heaven I happened to go to Amazon Prime and discover the movie, "A Walk In The Woods" with Robert Redford (yum. his wife is around my age), and Nick Nolte. Damn it was good. What an enthralling treat. I had no idea that flick was on Amazon Prime. And for me it was free!

The universe is always providing us with little gems of random kindnesses, isn't it!