Monday, June 27, 2016

Gosh I'm A Lucky Lady

Choosing to break my abstinence and drink moderately Saturday night turned out to be such a Gift! A kind of gift I wouldn't have expected and never would have known if I hadn't drank. 

I learned that the thrill is Gone for me regarding booze!
I learned I can take-it-or-leave-it.
I also learned that I'm at this long-awaited-for miraculous place where I know for certain that I never have to fear alcohol again! It has NO power over me! It's just a substance. I never have to demonize it.

"And you can too!" : )

Take THAT CultAA!!!! (see my retired drinking blog).

That I can be so forgiving of myself demonstrates that my unconditional Self Love is growing exponentially. : )


I really have to give a lot of props to The 30-Day Sobriety Solution (link in right margin). Over the decades I have done every recovery program known to man and woman, and read a shitload of recovery books, but none resonated with me like this one did. One thing about it is that it is the most loving approach I've ever experienced and really helps teach you Self Love. And isn't that everything?