Sunday, July 24, 2016

This Was The First Time I Quit Drinking Since These Three or Four Things Came Into My Life

I'm doing so well as Sobrietist and I think, for me (and thousands of others for that matter), it's because this is the first time I quit drinking since:

Structured Water
Matt Kahn
Anah Maa

came into my life.

Also:
The 30-Day Sobriety Solution
catapulted me back into sobriety in the first place.

 (Links for all in right margin)

And if not for the first three, sobriety wouldn't be this easy, neither would getting off alcohol in the first place---even though, admittedly, my drinking problem wasn't half as bad as most.

Yes, I sell Structured Water Devices so of course I happily and proudly promote them, but I sell them because I know all living things NEED structured water.

I'm posting this though, for the sole reason of telling my own story---sharing more about myself---telling my truth. Hopefully it will inspire others.

We're all so different in creating what works for us, but if not for hearing and experiencing things that others present to us, I'd never be where I am today.

Since May 15th I've absolutely cultivated a take-it-or-leave-it attitude about drinking, I prefer to leave it, and it's rather effortless to do so.

I'm so INCREDIBLY happy and grateful!!!

"And YOU Can Too!"