Sunday, August 21, 2016

The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Certainly unlike ANYTHING I experienced growing up (or EVER in my FOO), my loving little family and I had a very powerful, intense, and healing pow wow yesterday that brought deep sharing, and brought us understanding and closure to My Last Drunk Ever, And My Last Drink Ever on the 18th.

There was much hugging, and some crying after our sacred-to-me gathering.

What a Blessed and Beautiful and Close family we are!

For me personally, the Light At The End Of The Tunnel that I can see is Freedom From Suffering through Sobriety and Finishing My Memoir.

...Much more to come!

I'm actually VERY Happy how, accidentally, my new Permanent Sobriety Birthday date suits me better than the last one!

8-19-2016 = 27 = 9 = The Hermit in Tarot and Numerology

The Hermit and the number 9 is Me. I am proudly the Hermit in Tarot, and my Birth Number in Numerology is 9!

Today is Day 3 alcohol-free for me! And believe me, I will not even touch cannabis either, maybe never, but definitely not for a long time.